StereoPhoto Maker Description
Editor: StereoPhoto Maker(SPM) functions as a versatile stereo Image Editor / viewer and can automatically Batch-align hundreds of images and mount them to the 'window'.
It also allows users with no knowledge of HTML to create WebPages using the 'StereoPhotoViewer Applet'. You simply upload the contents of the applet-project to a Server using a freeware FTP program. More experienced users can create the entire webpage themselves or amend the file produced by SPM.
StereoPhotViewer Applet (SPVA) has been upgraded to version 0.32 thanks to additions generously provided by Pierre Meindre :
- Added applet parameter "helpfile" for specifying the help page that will be open when the use presses the 'H' key (if not specified, the default "helpwe.htm" is used).
- Added applet parameter "charset" for specifying the encoding charset for the filelist file (i.e. UTF-8).
- Max slideshow delay changed to 99s (instead of 9s).
- Specifying a Negative value to the "slideshow" parameter will do the following:
- the interval will be set (using the absolute value) but the slideshow will not start automatically.
- Correction of the encoding of the Sharp 3D mode.
- Corrections for displaying in Sharp 3D, Interlaced V and Interlaced H modes to avoid pseudoscopic effects when zooming and/or panning the image.
- Added applet parameter "language" for specifying the language used for the applet user interface.
- This parameter must be a two-letter language code like 'en' or 'fr'.
- If not specified, the applet will use the "locale" of the current java virtual machine.
- The applet will try to load the property file "spva_.txt".
- If the file cannot be loaded, the applet will revert to English.
- Flash-based stereo viewer version-up
Improve the loading speed of thumbnail images,Variable SideShow interval, Add prev,next,close buttons.
- Show maxmized button for Add Text and Add Logo Image dialogue.
StereoPhoto Maker Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in StereoPhoto Maker
Release notes are not available currently.
StereoPhoto Maker Requirements
No additional system requirements.